Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin
Slider Revolution 6 is an advanced way to create better and dynamic animation content for your websites. With our powerful visual editor without the need for coding experience, you can create modern designs in no time.
200+ READY TO GO TEMPLATES
Create amazing design without any coding knowledge with our Revolution Slider.
- The right template for every occasion
- From simple headers to full websites
- Special FX templates with add-ons
- New templates added regularly
2000+ ELEMENTS OBJECT LIBRARY
Use our library of royalty-free media assets offers something for every need. Just point, click and publish your new content.
- Assorted background images
- HTML5 Videos
- Object PNGs
- Font Icons & SVGs
- Premade Layer Groups
20+ POWERFUL ADD-ONS INCLUDED
Add additional functionality with Over 20 add-ons.
- Unparalleled possibilities
- Special effects
- Optional plugins
- New add-ons added regularly
- Links with target=”_blank” will be extended with the rel=”no opener” attribute to avoid performance and security issues
- Double defined slide link actions: “Next Slide” and “Previous Slide” removed from the “Jump To Slide” action to avoid misunderstanding (existing values are still available)
- Added ScrollTo GreenSock plugin with the latest version to avoid issues where 3rd party plugins and themes using the RS libraries with older components of GreenSock
- Corrected the naming of some attributes in the 3D parallax settings for better understanding
- Fixed a bug where the update process from V5.x to 6.2.1 would break in some cases the slide animation settings
- Fixed “first slide” and “last slide” links due to the “jump to slide” action
- Fixed skew transforms in frontend rendering where elements kept their calculated “scale and skew” values in case any of the skew attributes had negative values
- Fixed layer size calculation in frontend rendering if the layer was added to a group with % based width and/or heights
- Fixed thumbnail and tab positions calculation glitches if RTL navigation is enabled