Wordfence Premium GPL WordPress Plugin
Top Security Plugin for WordPress
Protect your websites with the best WordPress security available.
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that was built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive security option available.
= 7.4.7 – April 23, 2020 =
* Improvement: Updated bundled GeoIP database.
* Improvement: Better messaging when selecting restrictive rate limits.
* Improvement: Scan result emails now include the count of issues that were found again.
* Improvement: Resolved scan issues will now email again if they reoccur.
* Improvement: Added the state/province name when applicable to geolocation displays in Live Traffic.
* Improvement: New blocking page design to better inform blocked visitors on how to resolve the block.
* Improvement: Custom WP_CONTENT_DIR, WP_PLUGIN_DUR, and UPLOADS path constants will now get scanned correctly.
* Improvement: Added TLS connection failure detection to brute force reporting and checking and a corresponding backoff period.
* Fix: Fixed an issue where a bad cron record could interfere with automatic WAF rule updates.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP warning that could occur if a bad response was received while updating an IP list.
* Fix: The new user tour and onboarding flow will now work correctly on the 2FA page.